- 4 guest reviews
"A lovely guest house which was no more than a 5 minute walk to Marlow High Street. Couldn't really fault anything as the room, staff and bre..."
"We booked the glade end guest house for its close proximity to the hand and flowers restaurant and their excellent website. We were not diss..."
About the hotel
Glade End is situated in the centre of Marlow-on-Thames, an historic old town on the river, in the county of Buckinghamshire, England UK. Glade End is located across two houses and in walking distance of the business park, train station and high street shops. Glade End provides a stylish haven for travellers on business or pleasure, with luxury en suite bedrooms, easy access to the M4 and M40 and off road parking.
Many distinctive touches mark Glade End out from the ordinary.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely B and B
A lovely guest house which was no more than a 5 minute walk to Marlow High Street.
Couldn't really fault anything as the room, staff and breakfast were all superb. We would definitely stay again and wouldn't hesitate in recommending this place to anyone thinking of visiting Marlow.