- 24 guest reviews
"The accomodation was easy to find and accessible from M25. It was a great place to take a family with 3 boys, as there was easy access to wo..."
"We stayed 1 night in the Squirrel Run as visiting Harry Potter World, which is literally 10 minutes away. The tree house was even better tha..."
"Fantastic accommodation and very friendly hosts. Loved every minute...."
"We were visiting the Harry Potter studios and this was very convenient. The family room was large-plenty of room for 5 and the breakfast goo..."
"Lovely stay with warm welcoming hosts. Great location if visiting Harry Potter at Leavesden, and very easy access to London via nearby Chorl..."
About the hotel
The Clark family welcome you to family farm in quiet, yet convenient position, offering separate accommodation. All bedrooms are en-suite, at ground level, looking into central courtyard, with Sky cable tv, internet connection, tea trays and access to separate dining room. Guests accommodation also includes use of jacuzzi/sauna.
There is secure parking on site. The accommodation, with good local pubs around, is ideal as a stop during business trip or leisure. North Hill Farm is located in close proximity to Watford and London, at the same time offering scenic walks in Chess Valley and parkland. Business meetings over morning coffee and breakfast also catered for. Pets are welcome by agreement.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for North Hill Farm in RICKMANSWORTH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The accomodation was easy to find and accessible from M25.
It was a great place to take a family with 3 boys, as there was easy access to woods and community playing fields. We were even lucky enough to meet a man flying his hawks. The room was very spacious and the breakfast plentiful. It was in a convenient location for visiting Harry Potter at Warner Bros.
We stayed 1 night in the Squirrel Run as visiting Harry Potter World, which is literally 10 minutes away.
The tree house was even better than I'd imagined, set away from the main building, in woods which was quiet & had beautiful views over the fields. The whole area was set out beautifully & can't wait to visit again.