This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A very warm and friendly welcome awaits all guests at our Bed & Breakfast. Beautiful accommodation and an excellent breakfast in a stylish dining room overlooking the garden awaits our guests. All rooms are tastefully decorated to a high standard with very comfortable beds and luxury en-suites or separate shower room.
All rooms have free WiFi internet access, Technisat tv, tea and coffee making facilities and Laurel House has ample parking facilities on the property. We are close to many attractions including Boulters Lock on the Thames at Maidenhead, Windsor Castle, Marlow and Henley Regattas, Windsor racecourse and Bray Village which boasts two world famous three Michelin starred restaurants - The Fat Duck and The Waterside Inn (2 miles distance). National Trust - Cliveden and Hughenden Manor are only a short drive away. For the golfers we have excellent courses nearby and for those who are into keep fit we have the Magnet Leisure Centre as well as plenty of walks and bike rides into the countryside.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet