- 23 guest reviews
"Very friendly host and very clean room. A couple of old water stains in the bathroom that haven't been re-skimmed which aren't particularly..."
"Great value for money, room was comfortable and clean. Friendly and helpful owner...."
"When I arrived I was upgraded from a single to a twin, so always nice when that happens. The room was clean and had all necessary facilities..."
"The room we stayed in was a twin room the room was spacious comfy very clean. Staff customer service was 10/10 great location with every thi..."
"nice and quiet , very clean , would recommend this hotel to friends and family with no hesitation...."
About the hotel
Lovely detached cottage located in a peaceful rural setting yet just minutes from the M25 (Junction 16 &17) & M40 (Junction 1). We have flat screen TV's in all rooms, free wireless internet, tea and coffee making facilities, off street parking, breakfast and the use of The Denham Grove's leisure facilities (situated directly next door) included in the room rate. (Please check out the website for further information) Cards accepted.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- In-room Broadband
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/04/2010 to 31/08/2010 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash The LateRooms.com rates for Tilehouse Lodge in UXBRIDGE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly host and very clean room.
A couple of old water stains in the bathroom that haven't been re-skimmed which aren't particularly attractive. Heard another guest moaning about the hot water, but our shower was hot so not sure what that was about. We were stood outside for 10 minutes waiting for someone to answer the door which was a little annoying, but we'd stay here again if we were in the area. Bed a little soft though.
Night at Tilehouse Lodge
Great value for money, room was comfortable and clean.
Friendly and helpful owner.