This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located just a few steps away from the Westgate Towers, the Falstaff in Canterbury is within easy walking distance of Canterbury City centre and all that it has to offer, including the world-famous Norman Cathedral, (designated a World Heritage site) castle, museums and shops. There are forty-six en suite bedrooms and a beamed lounge which offers guests a place to relax after a busy day's sightseeing. The bar opens out onto a pretty outdoor terrace where guests can enjoy a drink in the summer months.
The hotel offers a cooked full English breakfast, served daily in The Falstaff Grill. The bar offers a large range of wine by the glass, including those from vineyards in Kent and East Sussex. There is a private car park within the grounds which accommodates 35 cars and is free for guest use.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet