- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Room was on the ground floor, window directly onto path which meant we had to keep blinds closed. Quite a busy path as close to bus stop. Ro..."
"what a lovely hotel and very pleasant staff great breakfast staff excellent and don't forget to order your fried eggs..."
"Very beatiful hotel inside & out, perfect location and parking, will definately return..."
"Bathroom dirty with moths of soap scum on shower hose tube and even more dust above mirror cabinet. Chipped - broken furniture. Aoart from t..."
"This was our second visit to the Falstaff. Great location as it is within walking distance of the town. Comfortable hotel with great service..."
About the hotel
Located just a few steps away from the Westgate Towers, the Falstaff in Canterbury is within easy walking distance of Canterbury City centre and all that it has to offer, including the world-famous Norman Cathedral, (designated a World Heritage site) castle, museums, shops and a choice of over 200 restaurants. There are forty-six en suite bedrooms and a beamed lounge which offers guests a place to relax after a busy day's sightseeing. The bar opens out onto a pretty outdoor terrace where guests can enjoy a drink in the summer months.
The hotel offers a cooked full English breakfast, but no lunch or dinner service, however, there are numerous excellent restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. There is a private car park within the grounds which accommodates 35 cars and is free for guests' use.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Falstaff in Canterbury in CANTERBURY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The Falstaff in Canterbury
Room was on the ground floor, window directly onto path which meant we had to keep blinds closed.
Quite a busy path as close to bus stop. Room itself was fine. Breakfast good although a little chaotic on Saturday, staff had to make use of bar area for additional diners. Reception staff friendly and approachable.
what a lovely hotel and very pleasant staff
great breakfast staff excellent and don't forget to order your fried eggs