This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The City HOTEL am Kurfürstendamm is a traditional three-star-category-hotel. Located directly on the boulevard Kurfürstendamm, private and business guests have been visiting the hotel now for more than 50 years and enjoy the comfortable and warm athmosphere. The hotel is perfectly situated with its connections to the Public Transport System.
The subway, train- and bus-stations are only 150m in front of the hotel entrance. So the hotel is not only the place to stay for private visitors, it is also the perfect hotel for business-visitors. The congress center (ICC) can be reached in just 10 minutes by car or 15 Minutes by Bus/Underground. Arrive and relax, Stroll or shop. On the most beautiful areas of Kurfurstendamm, Berlin is literally on the doorstep. In the very near vicinity you'll find elegant shops, Theatres, the Europa centre as well as the Memorial Church. Also nearby, visitors can enjoy the world renowned Berlin Zoo and the not-too-far-away Tiegarten. N. B cot available on request. Children up to 5 yrs old sharing Parents bed free of charge Children up to 12 yrs old with extra bed €15. 00
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for City Hotel am Kurfürstendamm in Berlin is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet