- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Our one night stay was by no means unpleasant, but with a little effort could have been improved. The shower was hard to operate and to con..."
"The whole town is picturesque and the hotel fits into the surroundings nicely. I was travelling on my own to a wedding nearby so only needed..."
"Friendly atmosphere - easy (free) parking - big comfortable rooms - good for access to local tourist sites...."
"Very helpful hosts who went the extra mile in helping me trying to contact my son when my phone wouldn't work. They even cooked for us after..."
"Recently renovated, smart roons above a pub. Ideally located for moreton in Marsh and surroundings...."
About the hotel
The Swan Inn is a pub with rooms. and is family run, over the last 3 years we have undertaken a complete refurbishment of our accommodation and now have eight letting rooms,all en-suite with shower, all with TV and hair dryer. Complimentary mineral water with tea & coffee making facilities are provided.
We have 2 Four poster rooms available. We also have free WI FI throughout. We are located at the heart of the town at the junction of Stow on Wold A429 and the Bourton Road A44. Relax in our lounge bar / restaurant and enjoy a drink or coffee while browsing our blackboard menu of traditional home cooked food, our specialty being locally sourced steaks.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Make more of what you have!
Our one night stay was by no means unpleasant, but with a little effort could have been improved.
The shower was hard to operate and to control the temperature of the water, and some form of shutters on the window would have helped to deaden the sound of night traffic that went on into the early hours. The cooked breakfast lacked finesse, when I ordered mushrooms on toast I did not expect two huge mushrooms covering a slice of bread, the bacon was under cooked.
The whole town is picturesque and the hotel fits into the surroundings nicely.
I was travelling on my own to a wedding nearby so only needed somewhere to rest my head for the night, and breakfast prior to leaving the following morning. The hotel/Inn was very nicely appointed and appeared to have a good selection of meal choices had I required it. Staff were pleasant and the room served my purposes, it could possibly have done with airing prior to arrival, but that is if I'm being picky, the facilities were what I required, I had a good night and I slept well, all in all a good stay.