- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"The hotel was exactly what i was expecting in a village location with a great park and pub near by. I got a very friendly welcome and the ro..."
"We felt very welcome and looked after. The hotel is perfectly located for lovely walks, especially if you like to see the kites! We also wen..."
"I get so bored with commercial hotels these days but found this little gem of an hotel via Late Rooms recently when needing to stay near Ayl..."
"We were made very welcome and nothing was too much trouble for the owners. We were in a 'garden room' set apart from the main building. The..."
"A very pleasant room and bathroom. A friendly welcome and freshly cooked meals. So glad I tried West Lodge instead of the usual chain hotels..."
About the hotel
West Lodge is a Victorian Lodge House providing accommodation and conference facilities in a relaxing atmosphere. The hotel has a reputation for exceptional quality in all areas but in particular for service and hospitality. The hotel has 8 rooms, all ensuite and well appointed, prices include full cooked English breakfast.
The restaurant is fully licenced and only open for guests and ‘guests of guests’ ensuring a peaceful atmosphere for those wishing to work or just relax. Room service is also available as well as a number of eateries within easy walking distance. Free Wi-Fi
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Great Stay - Perfect For What I Needed
The hotel was exactly what i was expecting in a village location with a great park and pub near by.
I got a very friendly welcome and the room was exactly what i was expecting for a quick visit to the area and catered for all my needs. breakfast was fantastic with a great selection of cereals, fruit and yogurts as well as a cooked options. Would recommend to anyone staying in the area.
Great breakfast, pity about the room
The owners were very hospitable, excellent breakfast.
I stayed for two nights but after staying the first night the bed was not made, bathroom towels not changed and bin not emptied. When I asked at reception if this was normal, there was not really any apology , just oh the cleaner had not been in. Still charged the same amount.
All our rooms are serviced daily unless occupied and we are very happy for you to return at a more convenient time. I do apologise for this oversight and do remember checking if you needed anything else and speculating as to how your room had been missed. Once again I apologise that we were unable to rectify this to your satisfaction.
Very best regards