"Stayed for one night, as a large group. Check in was extremely easy & efficient, rooms were nicely decorated and comfortable. Would definite..."
"stayed from 5/01/2015 for 4 days, very good value, room cleaned every day. Will stay again..."
"Quiet and peaceful and the room was clean and tidy although the vent fan in the bathroom did not work. Menu in the dining facilities left a..."
"The room was clean and warm free WiFi. Excellent shower. Don.t have poached eggs unless you like conifer!!! The reference to restraunt is st..."
About the hotel
We are situated in the beautiful surroundings of 300 acres of gently undulating Bedfordshire countryside. The historic site dates back to Domesday times and with our wide range of facilities we can provide the perfect venue whatever the occasion. We Have refurbished our 20 rooms, serviced from our adjacent Golf Club House which offers bar and restaurant facilities.
We also have function Suite and various sizes of Meeting rooms. We also have two 18 hole golf courses and a 24 bay floodlit covered driving range, we also have on Site 2 permanent PGA Golf Coaches. Free Wifi available in rooms.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Nice, great value rooms
Stayed for one night, as a large group.
Check in was extremely easy & efficient, rooms were nicely decorated and comfortable. Would definitely recommend and stay again, when in the area.
Beadlow Manor extremely tired and in need of updating
I was extremely disappointed with my stay at Beadlow Manor, I had read the reviews on Tripadvisor and originally booked with a B&B....but due to available rooms (there was a few of us staying) we changed our booking to Beadlow Manor.
I would have given my feedback when we handed the key back, but the person on reception didn't ask us about our stay....just took the key back and that was it. I was disappointed for the following reasons:
1) Check in- we were attending a wedding and our room wouldn't be ready until after we left (not a problem, as we arrived before Check in time), so we were advised to pay for the room and the room would be left unlocked, with the key inside when we returned that evening. Unfortunately it wasn't, so we had to ring the night duty manager to come and let us in at 23.30.....not a delay you want when you've had a very long day. Once I paid for my room, I was handed my card and receipt and that was it......where was the guidance in where to find my room. Or what to do regarding checkout. Or what to do if we wanted breakfast. I had to phone a friend, who had already checked in to help. I would have asked the lady who had taken my money, but she was already on the phone to another customer and had a queue of 3 customers behind me.
The major problem is the reception is in the golf pro shop....so the person on reception is trying and not succeeding at handling the hotel and the golf course. Once we finally got into our room, the room was large, but in desperate need of a lick of paint. Paint had peeled off in lots of areas of the room and there were areas where holes in the wall had been filled in and not been painted over. The bathroom sealant was also shocking and missing in certain areas.
All in all, the worst room we have ever stayed at!