"Stayed for one night, as a large group. Check in was extremely easy & efficient, rooms were nicely decorated and comfortable. Would definite..."
"stayed from 5/01/2015 for 4 days, very good value, room cleaned every day. Will stay again..."
About the hotel
We are situated in the beautiful surroundings of 300 acres of gently undulating Bedfordshire countryside. The historic site dates back to Domesday times and with our wide range of facilities we can provide the perfect venue whatever the occasion. We Have 20 rooms, serviced from our adjacent Golf Club House which offers bar and restaurant facilities.
We also have function Suite and various sizes of Meeting rooms. We also have two 18 hole golf courses and a 24 bay floodlit covered driving range, we also have on Site 2 permanent PGA Golf Coaches. Free Wifi available in rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
19% would recommend it to a friend
Our room was not ready when we arrived at 2.45.
When we returned two hours later we were given a different room. The young receptionist lacked any customer relationship. We decided to eat in the bar. Again very poor service but the meal was good even though we had to wait quite a long time for it to arrive. We had the same experience at breakfast, having to go back to reception to ask if anyone was around to serve us.
The main problem was the water heater over my room that went on all night.
The food was done to a budget. They set out to attract the work customer and I suspect think that means they can skimp.