- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Absolutely brilliant stay. Fantastic staff. Shall stay there only now on. Please consider providing free parking to guests (or to reduce the..."
"The room was very big with lots of light, nice bed, clean stunning bathroom. I really enjoyed my stay there..."
"A lovely hotel with good access to trains and trams. Staff very friendly esp the restaurant. Food excellent value and very tasty...."
"Friendly and helpful staff. Hotel is in a very convenient position - 20 minutes walk from the Old Town or about 9 euro by taxi. The only thi..."
"We loved The Mercure Hotel and the staff! Everything about our stay was perfect!..."
About the hotel
The 4* Mercure Hotel Düsseldorf Hafen, situated in Bilk, near the media harbor and government district, offers 160 air-conditioned and modern equipped rooms. 23 thereof are located in the quiet garden pavilion. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and offering comfortable bedding, Flat screen with over 60 channels and a fridge.
Three conference rooms can hold up to 150 people and 2 of our 18 suites are usable as breakout rooms. The hotel offers parking garage as well as sauna and fitness room. The Mercure hotel has easy access to nearby motorways alike to public transport due to the nearby tram stop “Voelklinger Straße”. Our standard rooms are ideally suited to your needs. In addition to a flat TV, telephone and fridge, the standard rooms are equipped with air-condition, a high-quality bed, comfortable seating and a functional desk with a free Internet connection. Come and enjoy our spacious superior rooms in quiet surrounding. Offering high-quality beds and functional desk space with free Internet connection, these rooms are equipped with free mineral water and coffee/tea facilities as well as safe and fridge. Mercure privilege rooms offer even more: spacious room (27 sqm), free Wi-Fi, VIP bathroom amenities, free mineral water, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board, 10% restaurant discount on food and quiet location in the garden pavilion. The two-floored Maisonette Suite offers you maximum comfort on 35sqm! Separate living area with 2 flat TVs and over 60 channels, free Wi-Fi, tea/coffee making facilities, free parking and mineral water and 15% restaurant discount on food & beverages.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Sauna, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf Hafen in Düsseldorf are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Absolutely brilliant stay. Fantastic staff. Shall stay there only now on.
Absolutely brilliant stay.
Fantastic staff. Shall stay there only now on. Please consider providing free parking to guests (or to reduce the rates. E15.00/day is too much).
The room was very big with lots of light, nice bed, clean stunning bathroom.
I really enjoyed my stay there