- 1 guest reviews
"Really enjoyable experience, the staff were really nice it's just a shame we didn't stay longer..."
About the hotel
A modern luxurious hotel, contemporary furnished with magnificent manicured gardens, a wildlife park and state of the art facilities, ensuring privacy and personal attention with dedication and professionalism. All of the rooms are beautifully appointed and individually decorated with elegance and style. This charming hotel offers a comfortable and relaxing lobby area, contemporary cafe bar, a la carte restaurant, function and conference rooms, and a large fitness club with wellness centre, sauna and out door Canadian Hot Tubs for real relaxation.
The Park Hotel is situated a few minutes walk from Kiltimagh town centre, and is just 15 minutes from Knock Airport and Knock Shrine. Kiltimagh is one of the most natural artisan towns in the west of Ireland, with many cultural and heritage attractions, including a wildlife park, sculptural park, abbeys and museums. Ideal for fishing, hill walking and cycling.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyable experience, the staff were really nice it's just a shame we didn't stay longer