- Very Good
- 71 guest reviews
"Everything okay and enjoyed the stay here...."
"Our daughter is a student in Sheffield and her first reaction, when we said "Attercliffe Road" was "Don't leave the car". The outstandingly..."
"The room was great for a Boys night out all the staff were friendly and very helpful nice quite place some fun games in the bar area to star..."
"Clean room, friendly service. Very good. Thanks...."
"Great value for money! Clean, friendly and cheap..."
About the hotel
The Don Valley Hotel is ideally situated near to the Sheffield Arena for that concert or event which is approximately a 10 minute walk, English Institute of Sports Sheffield which is a 5 minute walk, Meadowhall for a spot of shopping is a 20min walk. It is situated 2 minutes away from the M1 motorway Junction 34, and 2 minutes from the local tram network. The bus stop is just outside.
Also we are 5 minutes away from sheffield town centre in a taxi or bus, super tram networks. If you don't want to use public transport, just ask a member of staff who will happily call a taxi free of charge. Very reasonable rates are offered for single, twin and double rooms, and also large rooms that can sleep up to 8 people (long term contractor rates available). Family rooms are also available on request. Please note that the hotel does have 2 floors and there will be some stairs. If you have difficulties with this please can you make a special note so you can be accommodated in the nearest room available. All rooms are en-suite with TV and tea and coffee making facilities and Free wifi. Daily special meals, breakfasts and snacks packed lunches are available from the 5 star deli/cafe Monday to Friday. If breakfasts are required at weekends, you must pre order before arrival. On the ground floor is a low priced licensed bar with fine beers, lagers, real ales and spirits, and a games room with big screens, satellite TV, pool table and darts. There is plenty of free side road parking nearby, but we do have limited car parking facilities, which runs on 1st come1st serve basis.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Everything okay and enjoyed the stay here.
Scary, but good
Our daughter is a student in Sheffield and her first reaction, when we said "Attercliffe Road" was "Don't leave the car".
The outstandingly friendly and helpful staff must have felt the same, as they went to some lengths to help us get the car into their very secure car park. The Don Valley Hotel is a pub with accomodation and a small cafe next door (or connected via what feel like the bits you're not meant to see). The breakfasts are best paid for direct; that's actually cheaper than via the laterooms website, and are fine, very quickly fresh cooked to order. The beds were brand new and very comfortable and our ensuite very clean. There was a 65th birthday party infull swimg in the bar downstairs when we got in for the second night - but we could hear none of it from the roo. I would have liked more power points (we've a lot of chargers) and a bedside light was the only item tha I felt was lacking.