- 31 guest reviews
"Beautiful B & B the room exceeded our expectations. Jenny was a fabulous hostess , friendly and helpful with a great sense of humour. Will d..."
"Nice quiet and relaxing, after long days driving and a full day of work, would highly recommend...."
"Had a one-night last minute stay. Wonderful, comfortable accommodation with genuine Highland hospitality. Fantastic room with oh-so comforta..."
"I have been travelling all over Scotland on business for the last 30yrs and this is by far one of the best B/B I have ever had the pleasure..."
"This was booked for 2 nights for us as we were working close by. The quality of the accommodation is first class. Will definitely return wit..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the online home of The Church House Bed & Breakfast. On 29th June 1835 the foundation stone of the church was laid by Lord Ogilvy, assisted by Charles Lyell of Kinnordy and James Mitchell of the East India Company. Almost 200 years later it has now been redesigned to accommodate and meet the needs and comforts of our guests.
The result is a stunning building which incorporates all the benefits that modern technology has to offer whilst keeping its historic character. Offering our guests spacious, luxurious rooms, Jacuzzi baths and steam showers The Church House Bed & Breakfast is more than equipped to meet any of your needs. The Church House Bed & Breakfast is situated at the foot of Glens often called “The Gateway to the Glens” in a truly beautiful part of Angus. It is perfect for anyone wishing to visit the Angus area and in particularly the Angus Glens. We are pleased to offer our guests free secure parking with coded gate entry and security cameras. Free high speed Wi-Fi. We look forward to welcoming you….
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful B & B the room exceeded our expectations.
Jenny was a fabulous hostess , friendly and helpful with a great sense of humour. Will definitely stay again if we are in the area.
VERY VERY GOOD
Nice quiet and relaxing, after long days driving and a full day of work, would highly recommend.