- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night here. Jenny was very welcoming and informative. We had a choice of two rooms and both were excellent. The one we chose..."
"This was the best value for money I've had, I'll definitely stay here again if I'm in the area. 10/10...."
"The room was really well appointed with a spa bath and a separate spa shower. Really friendly staff...."
"Stayed in a large room with space for 4. Could not fault the room with sky TV, seating area and fancy shower. Breakfast was basic in compari..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the online home of The Church House Bed & Breakfast. On 29th June 1835 the foundation stone of the church was laid by Lord Ogilvy, assisted by Charles Lyell of Kinnordy and James Mitchell of the East India Company. Almost 200 years later it has now been redesigned to accommodate and meet the needs and comforts of our guests.
The result is a stunning building which incorporates all the benefits that modern technology has to offer whilst keeping its historic character. Offering our guests spacious, luxurious rooms, Jacuzzi baths and steam showers The Church House Bed & Breakfast is more than equipped to meet any of your needs. The Church House Bed & Breakfast is situated at the foot of Glens often called “The Gateway to the Glens” in a truly beautiful part of Angus. It is perfect for anyone wishing to visit the Angus area and in particularly the Angus Glens. We are pleased to offer our guests free secure parking with coded gate entry and security cameras. Free high speed Wi-Fi. We look forward to welcoming you….
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous comfy bed
Stayed for one night here.
Jenny was very welcoming and informative. We had a choice of two rooms and both were excellent. The one we chose had a king size bed, which was very comfy and had great pillows. We also had an amazing shower. We would definitely stay here again.
Church House Bed and Breakfast