This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Founded in 1827, and fully refurbished in 2011, Hotel Jagerhorn is the city's oldest standing hotel. Its unique location, nestled between the city’s main pedestrian street and the old town, provides guests with a peaceful and relaxed surrounding at just a stone’s throw from the main Ban Jelačić square, the heart of the city. Enjoy a quiet drink by the fountain, or admire the view of the upper town, from the beautiful summer terrace; a natural oasis defying its urban surroundings.
The beautifully refurbished rooms are all equipped with free wifi and free nearby private parking is secured. With its friendly staff and warm home-away-from-home atmosphere, the Jagerhorn provides you with the perfect platform to explore the city and neighboring attractions.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Jaegerhorn in Zagreb are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet