- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Worst nights sleep I have ever had in any Hotel due to noise. The walls are paper thin so you can hear the people in the next room very clea..."
"Room was great, spa was great, room service was disgusting and the staff were not friendly. If you go but don't eat at the hotel or talk to..."
"Lovely hotel in great location for us. Room was spacious and super clean. Staff very friendly and efficient . Breakfast choice would suit mo..."
"Beautiful hotel in the heart of London. The spa pool is small but luxurious and all the staff are friendly and polite.Our room had a great v..."
"Stayed here with my fiancé and had a great time. Staff were friendly, clean hotel, lovely rooms and relaxing spa...."
About the hotel
It’s new, it’s hip and its ‘happening’! It is situated conveniently out of the hustle and bustle of the City centre, alongside Chelsea Bridge and opposite Battersea Park and within easy access to Sloane Square and Victoria underground stations, as well as being literally on the major Oxford Circus and Piccadilly public bus routes, the fashionable Sloane Street, Kings Road and Harrods shopping nodes Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel and Spa boasts of the best spacious rooms London has to offer, magnificent beds, separate bath and shower, flat screen TV’s and tea/coffee facilities in all the rooms. The designer SPA is a popular relaxation area for guests to enjoy the heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room, while therapists offer facial and body treatments (additional cost). The Atlantico Restaurant and Bar will tempt your palate with a variety of Mediterranean European and Portuguese speciality dishes and tapas, complimented by a fine range of Portuguese wines and beers.
Pestana Chelsea Bridge and Spa has gained a strong reputation for providing consistent customer service and superior hotel accommodation choice.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Worst nights sleep I have ever had in any Hotel due to noise.
The walls are paper thin so you can hear the people in the next room very clearly and if they decide not to sleep until 4am you can't either!!!!
Room was great, spa was great, room service was disgusting and the staff were not friendly.
If you go but don't eat at the hotel or talk to the staff you will have a great time!