- Very Good
- 123 guest reviews
"my boyfriend and I was coming to London for the weekend for my birthday. I was looking through hotels for weeks, to find the right hotel for..."
"Brilliant 5 star hotel in great location near to Knightsbridge and Chelsea. 137 bus route leads to Oxford St and underground links. Staff an..."
"Excellent customer service at this hotel. We were able to check into our room early and our request for a room on a high floor was met. Huge..."
"Myself and my partner stayed two nights at the hotel for a mini break after our wedding. The service was outstanding, the facilities where t..."
"we found our stay very enjoyable. The hotel was quiet during the night, no banging doors or guests up and down the halls. Modern and stylish..."
About the hotel
It’s new, it’s hip and its ‘happening’! It is situated conveniently out of the hustle and bustle of the City centre, alongside Chelsea Bridge and opposite Battersea Park and within easy access to Sloane Square and Victoria underground stations, as well as being literally on the major Oxford Circus and Piccadilly public bus routes, the fashionable Sloane Street, Kings Road and Harrods shopping nodes Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel and Spa boasts of the best spacious rooms London has to offer, magnificent beds, separate bath and shower, flat screen TV’s and tea/coffee facilities in all the rooms. The designer SPA is a popular relaxation area for guests to enjoy the heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room, while therapists offer facial and body treatments (additional cost). The Atlantico Restaurant and Bar will tempt your palate with a variety of Mediterranean European and Portuguese speciality dishes and tapas, complimented by a fine range of Portuguese wines and beers.
Pestana Chelsea Bridge and Spa has gained a strong reputation for providing consistent customer service and superior hotel accommodation choice.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
my boyfriend and I was coming to London for the weekend for my birthday.
I was looking through hotels for weeks, to find the right hotel for me and that ticked all the boxes for our stay.
The staff where really helpful and professional. I forget the name of the man that served us but he had braces on. He was very nice.
If I come back to London I will stay here.
Fantastic hotel and value for money!
Brilliant 5 star hotel in great location near to Knightsbridge and Chelsea.
137 bus route leads to Oxford St and underground links. Staff and food lovely, room fantastic for price paid. Definitely recommend!