- 8 guest reviews
"On arriving we found the bar to be warm and inviting, the only area other than one radiator in a very cold corridor and staircase leading to..."
"Room was well decorated and clean but there was a complete lack of storage place ie only 2 desk thin drawers and a very limited spaced wardr..."
"can not speak highly enough about this hotel everything was excellent..."
"Not stayed here before but will again . Lovely room, nice pub area with excellent beer . At breakfast was nice to have a few other options o..."
About the hotel
Located in the pretty village of Chalfont St Peter, just 5 miles from the M25 and the M40, this grade 2 listed Coaching Inn proudly maintains the tradition of warm hospitality with the addition of the 21st Century luxuries that you would expect from a Boutique Hotel and Gastro Pub Restaurant. The atmospheric bar with its flagstone floor and original timbered ceiling is a major attraction of the hotel. Our newly refurbished restaurant specializes in modern British and European cuisine and offers an innovative new menu but still at pub prices! Each dish has been created by the Savoy trained Head chef, Nana Akuffo.
The Inn has 12 guest rooms all of which are equipped with internet access (Wi-Fi) and Satellite TV and all benefit from modern en-suite bathrooms. The informal atmosphere created by the warmth of the environment and the friendly, professional staff will encourage you to relax and enjoy your stay.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Greyhound Inn in Chalfont St Peter are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
ice cold in chalfont,
On arriving we found the bar to be warm and inviting, the only area other than one radiator in a very cold corridor and staircase leading to our very cold room.
The electric oil filled radiator was the equivalent of a charcoal hand warmer as useful as a chocolate fire guard. in the morning we went down to breakfast and received a frosty reception, the dining area was very cold and yes you know what I am going to say it was being heated with another charcoal hand warmer. Breakfast was a full English, a bit on the meager side, quickly got cold as I waited for the requested bottle of brown sauce which never came. One good thing was that it wasn't an colder outside even with a sprinkling of late festive snow.
General review of the Hotel
The wash basin was cracked.
Grout in the shower was black & mouldy. There were two light bulbs missing from the table lamps. There was a step down towards the bed which i fell down onto the bed, there was no warning of the step. The blanket was dirty. The window frame was rotten & could not be closed properly permanent traffic noise. The young man on reception served breakfast dressed in jeans & a T shirt. The only recommendation we would make is not to book this Hotel