- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"We were very pleasantly surprised by the accommodation given the price we paid. The staff were excellent and went out of their way to please..."
"It's not often I not I notice the quality of fittings in a room, let alone write about them, but they were so good that I thought I'd do a r..."
"Extremely noisy, both due to the roundabout and late music in the bar until after 11pm and outside in the yard after that...."
"Well pleased with the stay...."
"Lovely rooms excellent service food fantastic..."
About the hotel
Located in the pretty village of Chalfont St Peter, just 5 miles from the M25 and the M40, this grade 2 listed Coaching Inn proudly maintains the tradition of warm hospitality with the addition of the 21st Century luxuries that you would expect from a Boutique Hotel and Gastro Pub Restaurant. The atmospheric bar with its flagstone floor and original timbered ceiling is a major attraction of the hotel. Our newly refurbished restaurant specializes in modern British and European cuisine and offers an innovative new menu but still at pub prices! Each dish has been created by the Savoy trained Head chef, Nana Akuffo.
The Inn has 12 guest rooms all of which are equipped with internet access (Wi-Fi) and Satellite TV and all benefit from modern en-suite bathrooms. The informal atmosphere created by the warmth of the environment and the friendly, professional staff will encourage you to relax and enjoy your stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
A Wembley trip
We were very pleasantly surprised by the accommodation given the price we paid.
The staff were excellent and went out of their way to please. We ate in the restaurant in the evening and although we were quite late it made no difference to the way the staff carried out their duties. Breakfast was very good and if we could find a fault it would be that the staircase to the rooms could do with a bit of an uplift.The rooms although small were fine and the linen was spotless.We would stay again
It's not often I not I notice the quality of fittings in a room, let alone write about them, but they were so good that I thought I'd do a review.
It's obvious the owners want to go the extra mile. A very nice, but quick stay. My only "complaint" is that the room was rather small and the road noise certainly picked up at 6.30am...but the quality of the room made up for it.