- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"If you`re into classical music, art exhibitions and museums of every description, Berlin is the perfect holiday destination. This was my 2nd..."
About the hotel
Berlin is a city of contrasts - of old and new, of East and West, of city and countryside. This exuberant and exciting city is best discovered from a central location such as the fjord hotel berlin. The hotel has 64 tastefully appointed rooms in various categories which are especially suitable for business travellers or those on short breaks.
Our delicious and satisfying breakfast buffet is served in our newly-refurbished breakfast area. Our new terrace, complete with wooden panelling and decking, is a relaxing place to while away an hour or two on warm summer days.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for fjord hotel berlin in Berlin are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
If you`re into classical music, art exhibitions and museums of every description, Berlin is the perfect holiday destination.
This was my 2nd visit to the German capital within a year- this time to take in the splendid series of orchestral concerts in the Philharmonie on the Kulturforum and an opera at the Deutsche Oper. Fjord Hotel is within easy walking distance from the Kulturforum and some reasonably-priced restaurants/cafes. The staff in all areas were unfailingly helpful and pleasant. Our superior double room was of good size, modern and clean. Including a good breakfast, we paid an average of just over 80 euros per night each - probably about right for a good 3* hotel of this kind.