This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Geraldton is a booming coastal city along fantastic beaches and surrounded by fertile agricultural land, proudly being the Coral Coast's only city and a highly important centre of regional activity. Situated on the site of the former landmark Mariner Hotel on Chapman Road in Geraldton, the new Broadwater Mariner Resort has sweeping views of Champion Bay and the magnificent Indian Ocean an area that's a favourite amongst the locals. It's an easy walk or cycle to Geraldton's new marina and the town centre.
At the marina you can indulge at some of the mid-west's best cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping. At the end of the day it's a leisurely walk back to your own piece of paradise at the Broadwater Mariner Resort.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet