- 4 guest reviews
"Friendly, comfortable, fine for what I was doing!..."
"Hotel was tidy. Room was spacious. Service was good...."
"Basic but clean and a friendly host. Breakfast was good and set me up for a morning meeting I had to go to...."
About the hotel
White Gates Hotel is centrally located in the Thames Valley, just minutes from Royal Ascot, in the peaceful village of Binfield on the outskirts of Bracknell, Wokingham and Reading. Make the White Gates Hotel a haven of rest by enjoying the intimate and cosy modern facilities in your En-suite room: Free car park and Wireless Internet, flat HD TV. While staying with us you can also enjoy a royal experience at Windsor Castle and Ascot, the fun of Legoland, a relaxing stroll at Virginia Waters or Henley-on-Thames, or even a day trip to London, to name a few.
. . Whatever your goals, the White Gates Hotel is here to make your business or pleasure travel a success.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Owner very polite but absolute bare minimum provided in all areas.
Not a hotel, converted house, more B&B. Starched towels, sheets. Room not clean. Bathroom mouldy and large skylight above shower. TV didn't work. The final straw was paying for full English breakfast and then there was no bacon and what seemed like a non meat sausage as substitute
Does what it says on the tin!
Friendly, comfortable, fine for what I was doing!