- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Very modern and lovely ambiance...."
"The location is the best, just two minutes walk from the London eye. The hotel is clean and cosy . The only fault if any is that there's no..."
"Excellent location. Room, breakfast and service all fantastic...."
"This is one of the most impressively designed hotels I've ever stayed in - it's beautiful, with a deep quality to everything. Room was very..."
"Friendly and professional staff make a huge difference to the quality of a stay. Room was clean, tidy, comfortable. Provision of free wifi..."
About the hotel
Situated opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London places guests at the heart of central London. The London Eye, the London Aquarium, and the city’s finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just steps away. The contemporary guestrooms and suites include large family-friendly Studio Rooms with bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed.
Enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites. Dining options include Brasserie Joël, Ichi Sushi & Sashimi, 1WB Lounge & Patisserie and Primo Bar. The hotel also boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Mandara
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely modern hotel central location.
Very modern and lovely ambiance.
Wonderful Location, clean and comfy hotel
The location is the best, just two minutes walk from the London eye.
The hotel is clean and cosy . The only fault if any is that there's no enough lights through the hotel or in the bedroom. This is a personal appreciation as I know there are many people they like it the way it is. Lovely breakfast. No vegetarian sausages. The service was good
I didn't use the spa or restaurant
There is a nice café on the ground floor. For me the best thing is the location and in terms of the hotel the views. There is a huge lobby and a landing on the front of the hotel, first floor where you can just sit and enjoy the wonderful views to the big ben. I will definitely will keep coming back to this hotel. It is a real treat.