- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"I was given an upgrade looking right down Westminster bridge into Big Ben, the room was large modern,clean and had every amenity. Definitely..."
"Great hotel, suitably located for all the sights e.g London eye, Big Ben although the hotel is slightly over priced...."
"Massive beds, fantastic views friendly staff great location!..."
"Absolutely fab hotel, location, facilities, staff...we upgraded to the Executive Lounge Package (£49 for both of us) and it was well worth t..."
About the hotel
Situated opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London places guests at the heart of central London. The London Eye, the London Aquarium, and the city’s finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just steps away. The contemporary guestrooms and suites include large family-friendly Studio Rooms with bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed.
Enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites. Dining options include Brasserie Joël, Ichi Sushi & Sashimi, 1WB Lounge & Patisserie and Primo Bar. The hotel also boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Mandara
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Spectacular in every way
I was given an upgrade looking right down Westminster bridge into Big Ben, the room was large modern,clean and had every amenity.
Definitely the best London stay I have ever had. I simply couldn't fault it and I am extremely picky!