- 4 guest reviews
"The staff at the Millhouse were very friendly and obliging. Nothing was too much trouble. It was service with politeness and a smile. The ro..."
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, would stay there again, recommended !..."
About the hotel
Set on the banks of the Great River Ouse the Millhouse Hotel provides you with the perfect location if you are visiting for business or for pleasure. The towns of Bedford, Rushden, Milton Keynes and Northampton are all within a 30 minute drive. A small rural hotel with 10 en-suite rooms and friendly service ensure that your stay will be a comfortable one.
We are proud of our relaxing atmosphere and tranquil surroundings. We have an on site restaurant with views overlooking the Mill Pond and River and serve home cooked food every lunch and evening (excluding Sunday evening) using locally sourced produce by our award winning chef. We look forward to welcoming you.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
In need to refurb
Hotel was clean, however walls were paper thin and rooms appear dated.
Quiet, friendly hotel - well worth a stay.
The staff at the Millhouse were very friendly and obliging.
Nothing was too much trouble. It was service with politeness and a smile. The rooms were nicely decorated, with a beautiful view of the old mill pond and the Great River Ouse beyond. The free, full English breakfast was freshly cooked to order and there was also a choice of cereals, yoghurts, juices etc. The hotel bar/lounge was a comfy place to sit. All in all, a great overnight experience.