- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"We only stayed one night, the room was clean and the bed comfortable and the food and service good. It is only early March and we would have..."
"Decent food and friendly staff. Room was okay, and free wifi, although my security wouldn't let me access it. Parking somewhat restricted, s..."
"The hotel was clean with friendly staff, the only negative is the location, unless you want to drive you have to eat in...."
"This hotel is OK for the money, however after being stuck in traffic for hours and getting there later than expected to be greeted by a male..."
"Arrived and was immediately greeted / welcomed. Room was much better than was expected and was great value. Only niggle was trying to find t..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Roselawn Hotel, a very special family run 24-bedroom Hotel. Quiet comfort and quality has been created which combined with good food and excellent friendly service will ensure an enjoyable stay. Free Wi-Fi in public areas, informal restaurant and small conferences are also catered for in our conservatory.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
We only stayed one night, the room was clean and the bed comfortable and the food and service good.
It is only early March and we would have liked the room to be warm when we arrived at 2pm, but we soon got it warmed up. Many thanks to the staff.