- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"A great hotel for business travellers. All the staff were very friendly and efficient. The quality of the room was good with a comfortable b..."
"We only stayed one night, the room was clean and the bed comfortable and the food and service good. It is only early March and we would have..."
"Decent food and friendly staff. Room was okay, and free wifi, although my security wouldn't let me access it. Parking somewhat restricted, s..."
"The hotel was clean with friendly staff, the only negative is the location, unless you want to drive you have to eat in...."
"This hotel is OK for the money, however after being stuck in traffic for hours and getting there later than expected to be greeted by a male..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Roselawn Hotel, a very special family run 24-bedroom Hotel. Quiet comfort and quality has been created which combined with good food and excellent friendly service will ensure an enjoyable stay. Free Wi-Fi in public areas, informal restaurant and small conferences are also catered for in our conservatory.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff with good service
A great hotel for business travellers.
All the staff were very friendly and efficient. The quality of the room was good with a comfortable bed, decent shower and adequate storage space. The cooked breakfast was great and the kitchen staff were very friendly too. Free wifi is available but the signal is a bit weak in rooms. It is best to go to the lounge area if you want a good signal, I found no problems in that area. Overall recommended as a decent hotel.