- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"The accommodation is basic but great. Clean and large rooms in an amazing location. The noise of Canal Street means it's likely not the best..."
"Well the Ritz it's not, but the staff are good and the hotel is great value for money. The atmosphere in the area is fantastic with lots of..."
"Me and my mum stayed here as we were attending a show at the Manchester O2 Ritz which is only a 3 minute walk away. All of the staff were ve..."
"Stayed in this hotel for one night with a friend and we were both very impressed!! We turned up too early for check in and was told we could..."
"Pros room 44 room and shower exceptionally clean. Location location location Staff friendly Cons Intermittent strong smell of cannabis R..."
About the hotel
The New Union Hotel is in the heart of Manchester's vibrant Gay Village. If you are looking for convenient, great value accommodation in Manchester city centre then the New Union is the simple solution. Ideally located on Canal St for major train/coach/bus/tram stations & leisure areas, the 12 rooms are located above an important historic pub built in 1865.
As a guest you receive free entry to the lively club which hosts a variety of entertainment including karaoke, dancing & drag cabaret. All rooms are en-suite & newly decorated & you will benefit from free Wi-fi, tea & coffee making facilities, flat screen TVs with freeview & easy 24 hour access with a key.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/11/2014 to 31/12/2017 - Check in finishes at 10pm on Mondays. If you need to check in later than this time please contact the hotel manager to arrange. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Great and simple
The accommodation is basic but great.
Clean and large rooms in an amazing location. The noise of Canal Street means it's likely not the best if you want a quiet night, but great for crashing after going out. Only peculiar thing is that our room had a skylight with no blind, so it got light pretty early.
Well the Ritz it's not, but the staff are good and the hotel is great value for money.
The atmosphere in the area is fantastic with lots of places to eat. The hotel is about five minutes walk from Manchester Piccadilly and Oxford Rd.