- 11 guest reviews
"Negative: Short walk from Gare L'Est. Would not recommend walk late at night, as this hotel is on a small back street. Somewhat quieter, but..."
"Hotel easy to find & accessible from Metro. Friendly, helpful staff. Small, basic room but adequate for just 2 nights. Shower door & floorin..."
"Excellent hotel albeit rooms a little small but ideal for a short city break. Location excellent..."
"A lovely little hotel! Close to lots of lovely restaurants and very close to the metro. Hotel staff are incredibly friendly and helpful too..."
"Great hotel for the money with Metro just around the corner. Really lovely Artisan restaurant a few metres along the street. Only took 30 mi..."
About the hotel
THE HOTEL WILL PREAUTHORISE THE CARD FOR THE FIRST NIGHT'S STAY. Whether you prefer a room overlooking the courtyard or to the street, Aida Marais has 51 brightly coloured non-smoking and air-conditioned guest rooms offering free Wi-Fi. We are in the 10th arrondissement of Paris, very close to Place de la République and the Canal Saint-Martin.
our rustic styled breakfast lounge offers a refreshing and energizing buffet breakfast served from 6. 45 to 09. 30 AM. You can choose between fruit salad, rolls or whole wheat bread, pastries, eggs, hot beverages, fresh pressed orange juice, cheese etc. The hotel will preauthorise the card used for the first night's stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/01/2016 to 31/01/2025 - Regardless of the room policy, the hotel will preauthorise the card used for the night's stay. The LateRooms.com rate for Aida Marais in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Floors filthy, but in Paris... so normal?
Negative: Short walk from Gare L'Est.
Would not recommend walk late at night, as this hotel is on a small back street. Somewhat quieter, but in relatively questionable surroundings. Stayed in a room with a balcony view which was nice. Except the view was straight into the apartments across the street. The decor tries to be modern, but a bit garish. Biggest issue - the floors in the room need sweeping, mopping, and waxing. The hall carpets need to be replaced or at least vacuumed.
Positive: Staff friendly and speak several languages well. Absolutely a must if your attempts at French are subpar. Good food short walk (especially if you crave Asian noodles or curries or just rice after all the cafes and bread). Short stroll to Les Halles (15 min) and Le Louvre (20 min), if you have a free afternoon, Tour Eiffel is about 1.5 hours walking (ask hotel staff where to rent a velo/bicycle). Relatively low price through this site, but you get what you pay for?
Base for a short stay in Paris.
Hotel easy to find & accessible from Metro.
Friendly, helpful staff. Small, basic room but adequate for just 2 nights. Shower door & flooring of room could do with upgrading.