This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Cicerone Hotel is located in one of the most exclusive districts in Rome, literally a few steps from Piazza del Popolo, the Spanish steps, Piazza Navona and the Vatican city; four of the "must see" attractions in Rome. The Cicerone hotel is a large, bright, modern building perfectly inserted in the nineteenth century architectural style of the Prati district. In spite of its large size the hotel is very warm and welcoming providing a very comfortable environment for guests.
Communal areas are filled with elegant sofas and all those small touches usually found in smaller boutique hotels. Our personnel are accustomed to serving an international clientele and therefore speak a variety of languages. Our concierge, will be very happy to suggest areas of interest for sightseeing shopping or evening entertainment such as theatre, music and restaurants. It is an excellent location for business meetings, conventions and sightseeing breaks alike. The hotel, with its 298 rooms, of which 7 are superior rooms and 5 junior suites, has been completely re-modernized and all rooms are fitted with air-conditioning, mini-bar, two telephones, colour TV, satellite TV, pay TV, wireless internet connection and safe. The 2 special meeting room suites comprise a standard room with a connected meeting room and can be used to host smaller business meetings of up to 10 people. These provide a smaller and more personal working environment. Early check in and late check out are available on request. The breakfast room "Eden"is a spacious, bright room seating 200 people and offers an American breakfast, including fruits, cold, hot meats, pastries in a buffet style from 6:30 till 10:30 in the morning. The restaurant "Le Bouchon"offers Mediterranean and International cooking and is listed among the top restaurants in the Capital. The restaurant is open from 12:30 till 14:30 for lunch and 19:30 till 22:30 for dinner. There is also an American Bar "Caesar Bar" close to the reception area which is open from 10:30 till 01:00 and provides the perfect location for a coffee break during sightseeing, an early evening "aperitivo" or a late night drink.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Cicerone in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet