- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The hotel itself from the outside looks very industrial, you can tell as soon as you step inside from the layout that the building used to b..."
"This quirky hotel is about 7 minutes tram ride from central station, is extremely clean and if you don't mind something different, is the ho..."
"I work for a not-for-profit so I was trying to keep the expenses down. I didn't spot that breakfast wasn't included :( I thought this place..."
"The room we chose had shared bathrooms and this worked out fine. However we would have very much appreciated if there was shower shoes of so..."
"Booked and stayed in this hotel for one night but would happily have stayed longer. Fantastic unique and quirky 3* room we were given a free..."
About the hotel
LateRooms has named the Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy as one of the Sexiest Hotels on the Planet. You can take a peek at our full list of seriously sexy stays at TitillateRooms. Good heavens.
The first one to five star hotel of the world is situated in a revamped 1920s building and is a showcase of Dutch design. Enjoy the freedom of selecting which star category room you would like to stay in - we cater for everyone! The rooms differ in size, but the high quality service is the same for everybody: super comfortable beds with feather quilts, an excellent restaurant with pure, local food, where breakfast is served with home made jams, and café latte. The restaurant is also open for lunch and dinner till late. Free WIFI and a range of cultural activities are freely accessible for guests. The hotel is located in the heart of the trendy Eastern Docklands with views over the water and a huge South-facing terrace. Away from the noise of the city, but still only 5 minutes by tram from Central Station.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/05/2013 to 01/05/2020 - An additional charge of city tax will be charged at 5.5% per person per night on departure. The LateRooms.com rate for Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A nice hotel only a tram ride away from the centre
The hotel itself from the outside looks very industrial, you can tell as soon as you step inside from the layout that the building used to be a prison.
It's a really interesting hotel with a lot of character. We had a lovely big room with big open windows, with a very comfy bed. We didn't need much as we came to visit the city and just needed a place to sleep. Great location, clean and perfect for a weekend in Amsterdam.
Lovely Quirky Hotel
This quirky hotel is about 7 minutes tram ride from central station, is extremely clean and if you don't mind something different, is the hotel for you!