- 2 guest reviews
"I couldn't fault this hotel, and would definitely stay and/or recommend to others. I stayed in the courtyard rooms and the rooms were very c..."
"A great room, prompt service above and beyond, and excellent food. Faultless...."
About the hotel
With its sweeping driveway and Grand Georgian Manor House Oakley Hall Hotel truly is a hidden treasure amongst the rolling countryside of North Hampshire. The building dates back to 1795 and formerly owned by the Bramston Family who were close friends with Jane Austen, it is mentioned fondly in Austens letters to her sister Cassandra at the turn of the 19th Century. A pretty tiled hallway and an impressive walnut-panelled library overlooking the large south-facing terrace and lawns await your arrival.
Sip cocktails in the 1795 bar, enjoy mouth watering cuisine based on local produce in the new glasshouse restaurant or enjoy a picnic within the 315 acre estate. Oakley Hall Hotel offers 47 elegant bedrooms in the recently converted main house and the 18th century stable block along with a three bedroom gingerbread style cottage. All bedrooms have been individually designed and furnished to a very high standard complete with every modern convenience and home comfort. Oakley Hall really does offer you a quiet county retreat set with beautiful surroundings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Clay Pigeon Shooting , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I couldn't fault this hotel!
I couldn't fault this hotel, and would definitely stay and/or recommend to others.
I stayed in the courtyard rooms and the rooms were very clean and of an excellent standard
I ordered room service one evening, the food was excellent and delivered quickly
The Wi-Fi was free and signal was good
Only downside was the fire alarm at 5.30am :-(
A superb hotel.
A great room, prompt service above and beyond, and excellent food.