- 10 guest reviews
"Fantastic location. Great room but a little on the small side. A definite squeeze to get around the bed but lovely and clean with great amen..."
"When i arrived at the hotel, the day staff were extremely accommodating and helpful. This stay was a surprise for my fiance as we had a nigh..."
"Stumbled across this hotel on a laterooms search, stayed three times now. Rooms are small but smart and have everything that is needed...."
"I only ever use this hotel for overnight stays after Albert Hall visits--which is a ten minute walk. The rooms are smal but perfectly suited..."
"The best asset of this hotel is its staff. Yogish was superb; he went out his way to ensure that we did not miss our Albert Hall ceremony by..."
About the hotel
Ideally located on High Street Kensington, just a few minutes’ walk from the High Street Kensington Tube Station, this modern, intimate chic hotel overlooks the magnificent Kensington Gardens and is the perfect choice for either a pleasurable few days holiday or short business trip. In the surrounding area of the hotel one can find stylish shops, bars and restaurants. Art galleries, the Natural History and Science Museums, Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace are just a few of the many attractions which are located within walking distance of the hotel.
The hotel is also within easy access to both the Olympia and Earl’s Court Exhibition Centres. All guests staying at the hotel get free entrance to the Connoisseur Casino, which is located across the road from the hotel. Entrance to the Soma Centre (Gym & Spa) is also free for any guests wishing to take advantage of the various Spa packages available. All our rooms, which are all individually designed, offer the ultimate facilities that one would expect from a hotel of this quality. All rooms have complimentary High Speed Internet access and WIFI, laptop size safe deposit box, full ensuite facilities with bath or shower, IPOD docking system, TV Entertainment system with SKY TV and PAY TV system, Tea & Coffee Making facilities, air conditioning, telephone, triple glazed windows, desk, electronic door locking, opening windows and hair dryer.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Seraphine Kensington Gardens in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Great London Stay
Great room but a little on the small side. A definite squeeze to get around the bed but lovely and clean with great amenities