- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Clean, tidy, friendly, comfortable. Great value. Bring your own shower gel...."
"Really glad I chose to stay here - Barry was very welcoming and could not have been more helpful and accommodating. The hotel itself is a co..."
"Good value for money..."
"A warm, friendly owner greeted me and advised on where to eat etc. Bed was comfortable, facilities are basic but clean and serviceable. In a..."
About the hotel
Comfortable established guest house situated in the North of the City and offering clean standard accommodation. All bedrooms are individually furnished. Arman Lodge is ideal base for visitors business or for pleasure.
1. 4 mile from city centre and 10 minutes drive of the lodge to The Key Theatre on the Embankment,The Cresset of Bretton Centre, East of England Show ground,Gray hound Stadium and Showcase Cinema. Burly Horse trial. Close to local amenities include big stores Argoes,Toys R Us,B&Q PC World,DHF, DIA, Morrissons[Restaurent]Local fast foods and ethnic restaurents places open till late early morning. Close to Bus Routes to CIty and local highways. Tranfers to the Airport and recieve from City Rail station and Bus station arranged. Reasonable Charges apply outside City and long distances.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, tidy, friendly, comfortable.
Great value. Bring your own shower gel.
Pleased I chose this place
Really glad I chose to stay here - Barry was very welcoming and could not have been more helpful and accommodating.
The hotel itself is a converted house in a residential area, with onsite parking at the back of the property. The rooms are a little dated but very clean and tidy. The standard rooms have a shared bathroom so if this is not for you then there are single and double rooms with en suites, still for very good value for money, more so with the included continental breakfast. Would definitely recommend.