- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel with welcoming staff. Was given a newly renovated room which was spacious and well appointed. The food was very good and the..."
"Building was nice. Room was good. Quiet location. Food was excellent. Reception staff were friendly but forgetful! - Didn't think to tell us..."
"i booked last minute after hunting high & low for accommodation for my husband & twenty year old daughter. Being Holiday season, we found it..."
"Went for the four poster bed room. The room Was smaller than we expected and the furniture was dated. On the laterooms site it said the room..."
"A nice relaxed establishment with courteous staff who were happy to help. Food was good and the beer was excellent...."
About the hotel
The Kingswell is ideally situated close to the picturesque village of Harwell in the Thames Valley between Oxford and Newbury. It is the perfect spot for exploring the countryside, visiting friends and family or just relaxing in one of our spacious comfortable bedrooms. The Kingswell is also perfect for business stays and is only 5minutes from Milton Business Park and Harwell Business Centre.
All rooms benefit from complementary Wi-FI. The bedrooms are luxuriously appointed with comfortable furnishings, Kingsize or Twin beds with deep pocket sprung mattresses and perhaps for that romantic getaway, we also have a Four Poster Room. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, baths and power showers. Fine Olde Worlde beamed restaurant and Lounge areas, serving superb food with an emphasis on fresh locally sourced produce. The Head Chef or one of our friendly team are always on hand to talk you through any special dietary requirements. The Kingswell is within easy access of the A34, M4 and the M40 and served by fast trains from London Paddington; Didcot Parkway is only 3 miles away. Heathrow Airport is approximately 60 miles.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Kingswell Hotel in near abingdon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent place to stay
Very nice hotel with welcoming staff.
Was given a newly renovated room which was spacious and well appointed. The food was very good and the chef, James, was so helpful and friendly. I would have no hesitation in staying there if in the area again.
Probably okay if they aren't renovating.
Building was nice.
Room was good. Quiet location. Food was excellent. Reception staff were friendly but forgetful. - Didn't think to tell us in advance about the renovations to the bar and restaurant - couldn't really get a drink and food was served in a weird little room.
- reception staff were really friendly but there was one man (assumed owner) who seemed a bit put out that we were there at all. - building work started at 8am Sunday morning (after the clocks had gone back) which ruined any lie in we might have had