- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"We had a large spacious room and large bathroom. Generally, the room was good except it was directly over the bar. The bathroom and rest of..."
"Helpful staff, friendly ownners, handy location. If you are a rower racing at Eton Dorney, then you have to stay here. The owner is an ex ro..."
"Lovely bed. Comfy double for one person. Room was fairly small but this wasn't an issue. Good shower, hot and powerful. Breakfast was ok. Bu..."
"Very quirky and interesting hotel, a bit like Faulty Towers but without Basil. Booked it for a nearby party we were going to and it did the..."
"Whilst the bedding and towels were very clean and good quality the décor in the downstairs rooms was very old fashioned and in need of decor..."
About the hotel
Elva Lodge Hotel offers a welcoming atmosphere and a range of well-appointed accommodation with facilities for both business and private guests. We pride ourselves on the friendly and personal service. All 26 rooms have private facilities, colour television and direct-dial telephone.
With the business user in mind, each room has a work area with a Free Wireless Internet connection available. Elva Lodge has its own rowing-themed restaurant, where Steve Redgrave is a regular. We offer a range of traditional English, French and Mexican cuisine and a wide selection of wines, spirits, beers and cocktails. The bar, part of the original house built in 1902, benefits from a classic high ceiling, giving it an airy feel. The contemporary ambiance makes it a great place to relax and enjoy our guest ales or sample our extensive wine list. The Elva Lodge Hotel is an ideal business venue, whether for a small confidential meeting or a full-scale conference. There are two conference rooms capable of accommodating 2-50 delegates. The Garden Room, with its glass panelling, is brightly lit with natural light and the Millennium Room’s beamed ceilings give it a special charm. Elva Lodge is within easy reach of the popular tourist centres of Windsor, Henley, Cookham, Marlow and Ascot. Other local attractions include: Dorney Lake - Rowing venue for London 2012 games Legoland at Windsor Cliveden Bisham Abbey The River Thames Major local sporting events include: Evening Racing at Windsor Race course every Monday (May-August) Henley Regatta (End of June) Windsor Triathlon (Mid June) Royal Ascot (Mid June) Cartier International Polo tournament at Guards Polo Club, Windsor (End of August)
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 05/01/2010 - Closed for Xmas Period. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
We had a large spacious room and large bathroom.
Generally, the room was good except it was directly over the bar. The bathroom and rest of the hotel looked tired, with poorly applied sealant round the bath, carpet coming off on the stairs. We only ate breakfast, which was fine, except no provision had been made for the coeliac in our party, despite stating this request on the booking and it being clearly displayed on the reception computer.
Handy and Friendly
Helpful staff, friendly ownners, handy location.
If you are a rower racing at Eton Dorney, then you have to stay here. The owner is an ex rower and lots of interesting rowing memorabilia in the hotel. Also good value.