- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Room was smaller than expected . Only one biscuit between 2 of us? A great selection of tea bags but only one English tea bag... these are s..."
"The accommodation was great however if you have a room on the front you get a lot of traffic noise..."
"This was a friendly and welcoming hotel, conveniently situated for visiting both Hampton Court and Wisley Gardens. Facilities were excellent..."
"I have been staying at the Hillside Asperion for the last 8 years and have enjoyed my time there...."
"They were able to accommodate a really last minute booking and have the room ready within an hour. The staff were lovely and incredibly help..."
About the hotel
Independently owned and operated 4 star gold guest house which has won many awards. Consistently ranked number 1 or 2 on the Tripadvisor among 17 hotels in Guildford. We offer quality accommodations with seasonal and local menu in our award winning restaurant.
We are located minutes from the A3 leading to the M25 and a mere 30 minutes from London, Heathrow and Gatwick airport. Our aim is to provide a friendly "home from home" atmosphere. A refreshing alternative to the impersonal feel of some larger hotels. Our award winning garden and beautiful Koi pond are a perfect setting for small quality weddings, parties and celebrations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 13/04/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware our Restaurant is only open Mondays through to Thursdays between 18:30 and 20:45. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room was smaller than expected .
Only one biscuit between 2 of us. A great selection of tea bags but only one English tea bag... these are such little things but make the difference.
The accommodation was great however if you have a room on the front you get a lot of traffic noise