- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"I have been staying at the Hillside Asperion for the last 8 years and have enjoyed my time there...."
"They were able to accommodate a really last minute booking and have the room ready within an hour. The staff were lovely and incredibly help..."
"Working occasionally in Guildford, I have stayed a couple of years or so ago and the high standard has been maintained. I regard this as ver..."
"I had some bad news while I was there and cancelled my dinner reservations. The landlady made sure I had some food to take to my room. The p..."
"Had a very pleasant 3 night stay with a room that overlooked the garden. This was very peaceful. Good selection at breakfast. Had a good mea..."
About the hotel
Independently owned and operated 4 star gold guest house which has won many awards. Consistently ranked number 1 or 2 on the Tripadvisor among 17 hotels in Guildford. We offer quality accommodations with seasonal and local menu in our award winning restaurant.
We are located minutes from the A3 leading to the M25 and a mere 30 minutes from London, Heathrow and Gatwick airport. Our aim is to provide a friendly "home from home" atmosphere. A refreshing alternative to the impersonal feel of some larger hotels. Our award winning garden and beautiful Koi pond are a perfect setting for small quality weddings, parties and celebrations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/04/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware our Restaurant is only open Mondays through to Thursdays between 18:30 and 20:45. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Asperion Hillside Hotel
I have been staying at the Hillside Asperion for the last 8 years and have enjoyed my time there.
Really friendly B&B
They were able to accommodate a really last minute booking and have the room ready within an hour.
The staff were lovely and incredibly helpful. The bed was really comfortable and the room had everything you could need. I sadly didn't get a chance to eat or drink here but the food smelled nice and they had a well-stocked honesty bar. My only mildly negative feedback relates to the temperamental shower which switched from hot to cold and back, and was not very strong. But overall a good stay and I would definitely recommend this place!