This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Paramount accommodation is a small family run business just on the outskirts of Nottingham and are here for you if your either staying for 1 night or a weekend break or looking for a home from home. We are less than a mile from the city center and all the well known attractions e. g.
Nottingham Castle, Tales of Robin Hood, The Newstead Abbey and the forest recreation ground. The Paramount has 9 cosy single, double, triple, and family rooms, which have all been newly carpeted and decorated. We Also do special occasions rooms e. g. birthdays, valentines, or just treating a loved one. We will decorate your room with banners etc for birthdays and rose petals, streamers etc for loved ones and work with on your ideas We have a Balti restaurant which serves selected English and Arabic dishes and also a fully licensed Shisha room outside. Balti Restaurant is currently closed till December 2014. Continental breakfast is served at the hotel, we do not offer any cooked breakfast
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2014 to 01/12/2014 - Balti restaurant is currently closed for refurbishment. It will re-open in December 2014 The LateRooms.com rates for Paramount Hotel and Balti Restaurant in NOTTINGHAM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet