About the hotel
In the Heart of Paris, this hotel is located within easy strolling distance of the city's major attractions (Opera, Sacré Coeur, Moulin Rouge, Louvre. . .
) and close to three train stations (Gare du Nord, Saint-Lazare, Gare de l’Est); 2 metros stations 100 meters away: Saint Georges and Pigalle. All rooms are individually air conditioned and some have a terrace or a balcony. French wines can be tasted in the bar. All rooms have Satellite TV LCD, safes, hair dryers, radio and direct-dial telephone. An internet point is available for free with a complimentary wireless internet access in the lobby and the rooms. A shuttle service and a room service are also available. The team will help you to organize your stay.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Translation Service, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend in Paris
Coming into Paris by car, from the north, this hotel was much easier than expected to find.
Although the hotel did not having parking, only to be expected in a the city, there is a covered and maned car park in the next street.
The hotel staff were efficient enough, although not particularly friendly. The hotel is large, having filled every available space with a room, but with only 1, and very slow, lift. Our triple room was small, but again, I expected that in the city, but it was clean.
The most positive recommendation fro the hotel however is the location,. It was perfect. Beautiful area with fabulous little cafes, shops and restaurants in the neighbourhood. On the downsides, one of our 3 had a little accident, and they refused to change the bed clothes, which I thought was poor considering we were paying 229 euros per night. The hotel advertises free wifi, but it only works on the ground floor.
Despite the above however, we enjoyed our stay.