- 1 guest reviews
"Quirky room close to all the main visiting attractions of Florence. Accommodation and breakfast was adequate. Coffee making facility was exc..."
About the hotel
Soggiorno La Pergola Firenze is situated in Via della Pergola, in the historic and artistic centre of Florence. It is near the station of Santa Maria Novella and a few minutes walk from the most important museums, Florentine landmarks, (the Duomo, Accademia, Uffizi, San Lorenzo, the Medici Chapels, Palazzo dei Medici, San Marco and the Fortezza da Basso), and the elegant shopping area. Soggiorno La Pergola Firenze offers comfortable rooms in pleasant surroundings and a relaxing atmosphere which makes it your best choice for your stay in Florence.
It'ssituated in the heart of Florence, only a short distance from the Duomo, the station of Santa Maria Novella, the most important museums and the Exhibition Halls. Soggiorno La Pergola Firenze is easily reached by car and can provide parking facilities 50 metres from the Hotel.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Hotel services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Soggiorno La Pergola in Firenze are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful Florence - Nice B&B
Quirky room close to all the main visiting attractions of Florence.
Accommodation and breakfast was adequate. Coffee making facility was excellent. Great for a one night stay.