This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This family run hotel, located opposite Blair Castle, which is full of character where guests can enjoy log fires, locally sourced food, WIFI and is close to House of Bruar (the Harrods of the North). The Atholl Arms offers guests comfortable highland grandeur, standing proudly at the northern end of the quiet highland village of Blair Atholl near Pitlochry. A traditional Scottish hotel that boasts a wonderful heritage, Atholl Arms is a wonderful base for a short leisure break.
Built in 1832, the Atholl Arms has built up a reputation for good food, comfort and friendly service. The hotel is deceptively spacious and has copious areas of relaxation, dining and wining space that is cosy, comfortable and attractively decorated with traditional baronial charm and character. The hotels thirty-one bedrooms have been thoughtfully and elegantly decorated. Each has its own individual character with all the modern facilities required by the discerning traveller. Choose from an excellent range of comfortable double, single and large family rooms all with en-suite facilities. Each room has colour television, direct dial telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. As one might expect of a hotel so blessed in its setting, fresh local produce is the particular dining speciality. Extensive menus offer an interesting choice of traditional Scottish and International favourites, chosen and carefully prepared by The Atholl Arms skilled team of chefs. Freshly cooked, uncomplicated cuisine with local flavours shining through is expertly prepared daily and presented in the glorious Baronial Dining Room, complete with minstrels' gallery. Be it an informal light meal or an evening meal you can be assured of the best quality food, fine wines and magnificent surroundings with an unmistakably Scottish highland character and feel. Enjoy pre-dinner aperitifs, after dinner liqueurs and wonderful Scottish malts in the Bothy Bar, where locals and visitors alike un-wind and swap tall-tales in cosy, informal surroundings. If the weather is too cold outside you can relax in the spacious and comfortable lounge, offering big chairs to doze in and a cosy environment as well as the opportunity to be warmed by the fire of fine Scotch Whisky. The hotel is imposingly situated in the picturesque village of Blair Atholl, close to Blair Castle, one of the best known castles in Scotland. The hotels hinterland is liberally sprinkled with some of the best tourist attractions and outdoor activity opportunities in Scotland from sensational highland shopping at the nearby House of Bruar to excellent River Tay and Tummel salmon fishing, Highland Adventure Safaris and wonderful rafting and kayaking. Blair Atholl itself is perfectly situated for exploring both central and highland Scotland. The mixture of relaxation and a variety of things to do - shooting, golf, climbing munroes, fishing, walking, adventure sports and sightseeing - makes Blair Atholl an ideal location for very rewarding short breaks and holidays in Scotland. A maximum of 1 dog is accepted per room upon request in advance, at a charge of £10. 00 per night.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet