- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We loved this hotel. Receptionist was really helpful when we couldn't find anywhere to park our campervan - height restrictions and barriers..."
"We booked this room via Late Rooms .com. The price was supposed to be 60 Euros, but I mistakenly indicated there was only one traveler. When..."
"central location, bedrooms large with at least 2 beds, good bar, live music at night was excellent but could be a bit late for those who wan..."
About the hotel
Scotts Hotel Killarney is a family owned hotel run by the O’Donoghue family. Scotts Hotel combines luxury, contemporary, and services in the heart of Killarney. Originally built in 1930, the newly constructed hotel now boasts 120 guest bedrooms.
With renovated bedrooms, additional deluxe suites, family rooms and plush apartments, guests are sure to indulge in cozy comfort during their stay in Scotts Hotel Killarney. Other feature includes a selection of bars, a modern contemporary restaurant known as The Courtyard Restaurant. Secure on site parking available to all guests. This exciting new development also incorporates a brand new street offering a variety of shops and restaurants. While Scott’s Hotel Killarney now offers visitors a completely new, contemporary setting in which to enjoy a relaxing break in Killarney, the O’Donoghue family still prides itself on offering guests the friendliest of welcomes and the most professional service at their family-run hotel. Scotts Hotel is a strictly non smoking hotel; there is designated smoking areas in the courtyard area of the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
first class stay
We loved this hotel.
Receptionist was really helpful when we couldn't find anywhere to park our campervan - height restrictions and barriers everywhere. Room spacious and comfortable and most impressed by the cleanliness throughout the hotel. Actually saw a staff member washing skirting boards. No accumulated dust behind beds and tables here.
Breakfast plentiful and good quality and had a bar meal which was reasonably priced and enjoyable. Well done , your efforts are noticed and appreciated
Nice hotel with friendly staff. Very central
Did not enjoy food in hotel Breakfast