This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bleibtreu (literally: remain faithful), as it is affectionately called by its regular guests, is located in a renovated, 19th century Charlottenburg patrician house in the Bleibtreustrasse, one of the most elegant side streets leading into the Kurfürstendamm. Since the hotel was opened in 1995, guests have been able to enjoy a unique blend of charm, design, art and comfort. The four-star Bleibtreu Berlin provides 60 rooms in two categories.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Steam Rooms , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Bleibtreu Berlin in Berlin is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet