- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed here for three nights over a weekend. Nothing to complain about, rooms and bathroom clean, nicely arranged, hotel easy to find and cl..."
About the hotel
Berlin's western center: Located in the immediate vicinity of Kurfürstendamm, Savignyplatz, Kantstrasse and Zoo, Savoy Hotel Berlin lies in a calm side street just a few steps away from Theater des Westens and Delphi Filmpalast and has always been a favourite meeting spot for authors and intellectuals. The charming atmosphere of the hotel is just as unique as the people who stay here. Rated "Four-Star", Hotel Savoy warmly welcomes its guests in a classy environment.
The 125 rooms and suites of the Grand Hotel Savoy Berlin are lovingly designed and furnished, each room has its own special flair. Our attentive and friendly service will gladly tend to all of your needs. Free WiFi is provided.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Massage , Solarium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Savoy Berlin in Berlin is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nothing to complain about - excellent stay
Stayed here for three nights over a weekend.
Nothing to complain about, rooms and bathroom clean, nicely arranged, hotel easy to find and close to transport links, etc. Staff very professional and welcoming. Didn't eat at the hotel as we chose to eat out - various breakfast options nearby. Can highly recommend it.