- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"This hotel is slightly outdated in its decor - rather dark furniture. The breakfast room is small in relation to the size of the hotel - alt..."
"This hotel sits right on the border and within 10 mins drive of both Newry and Drogheda. Very helpful and friendly staff, though the hotel i..."
"All ok tks..."
"Excellent facilities great stay..."
"Stayed for a friends wedding. Excellent hotel all round and Fabulous surroundings Highly recommend Fantastic wedding location..."
About the hotel
The Carrickdale Hotel, Leisure Centre and Serenity Spa is located at Carrickcarnon, the gateway to Newry and Belfast City. Located within the Cooley Peninsula. Set in the tranquil surroundings of Ravensdale forest, Slieve Guillion mountain and only a short distance from the medieval town of Carlingford, an area of outstanding beauty and character.
A beautiful 3* hotel of great warmth and character. There are 115 bedrooms, serenity spa, swimming pool, sauna, outdoor whirlpool, meeting rooms and banquet facilities. The hotel is located 55 minutes from Dublin City and is situated on the outskirts of Dundalk on the main Dublin road. Belfast City Airport is 50 minutes away and we are within easy rail links of Newry and Dundalk City.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Carrickdale Hotel & Spa in Co Louth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Misleading Webpage Photographs
This hotel is slightly outdated in its decor - rather dark furniture.
The breakfast room is small in relation to the size of the hotel - although there is a "traffic light" system showing in the lift in order to avoid prime times. My boyfriend and I ordered the same breakfast but ended up with 2 different plates of food. The bar staff were friendly but we did have to get there attention and ask to be served. If you are booking this hotel based on the photos provided be prepared to be disappointed. I booked this due to the setting in the forest, and in actual fact the hotel is on a busy main road. The photos showing of the gardens are still a mystery to us - not sure how they managed to post these as we certainly did not feel like we were situated in a quite location. Our room looked out onto a concrete wall and gas cycliners.
Slight disappointing stay.
Carrickdale Hotel & Spa
This hotel sits right on the border and within 10 mins drive of both Newry and Drogheda.
Very helpful and friendly staff, though the hotel itself could do with some new paint and carpet. Great value for money.