- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was excellent and the curry we had in the Saffron restaurant was the best we have ever had. We wil..."
"Nice clean quiet hotel with plenty of parking. Hotel dining was very Good Indian food. Picturesque setting with a vert short walk into town..."
"Good value hotel in a quiet location which is well placed to walk into the centre of Staines. Excellent customer service from both reception..."
"I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room and hotel generally. The service and staff were fantastic. I would definitely revisit!..."
"Nice hotel, our room was up in the eaves of the building on the front. As I am 6'4" I struggled a bit with the beams, but this was more than..."
About the hotel
The Anne Boleyn Hotel, now under new management is a charming 3 star listed hotel opposite the River Thames dating back to the 16th century. The hotel caters for both business and leisure users and is conveniently situated near many attractions and transport hubs, including Thorpe Park, Windsor Castle, Legoland, Ascot and Kempton Races, Hampton Court, Chessington Theme Park, The Two Rivers Retail Park, Heathrow, London Waterloo, the M25, M4 and M3. Famous for her marriage to Henry VIII, her large dark eyes were often prominent in descriptions of Anne.
She used them, and the fascination they aroused, to her advantage. It is a centuries old rumour that beneath the three thousand year old yew tree at Ankerwycke Priory, Wraysbury (built c1150), Henry Vlll courted Anne Boleyn. The Royal Couple used to travel through Staines by barge to on their way to Windsor Castle.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were polite and helpful. The room was of a very high standard.
We really enjoyed our stay.
The breakfast was excellent and the curry we had in the Saffron restaurant was the best we have ever had. We will be staying at the Boylen again.
Nice clean quiet hotel with plenty of parking.
Hotel dining was very
Good Indian food. Picturesque setting with a vert short walk into town
Would have no problems staying there again