- 12 guest reviews
"Roof top bar and main bar were lovely and staff were very helpful. Even after check out we left our bags in order to look around regent st...."
"The hotel is very well situated for Oxford Street, Piccadilly and Soho. The hotel were very accommodating in allowing us to leave our suitca..."
"excellent hotel. Very friendly staff, good service, clean stylish room...."
"great quirky hotel and very unique - a pleasure to find something different. Room was spacious, bed was the best Ive slept in in London, and..."
"This is a great intimate and quirky hotel to stay in for a break in the city. I read quite a few reports of how noisy it was but we stayed o..."
About the hotel
Sanctum Soho is an unapologetic haven of hedonism located right at the pulsating heart of London. Two Victorian buildings have been converted in uncompromising style into an extravagantly exclusive playpen for the most discerning of guest. The individually designed rooms – ranging from crash pads to a penthouse apartment – are anything but formulaic.
Four distinct mood schemes can be discovered across the luscious bedrooms, from masculine deep chocolate browns, to streamlined glittery silver, sensual soft pinks, and deep exotic mauves. In-room facilities have been considered for the modern urbanite and include Wii games consoles and fit boards, ipod docking stations and state-of-the-art entertainment systems. From the underground cinema to the rooftop garden with an al-fresco hot tub, your every indulgence is catered for.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Sanctum Soho, not quite as exclussive as one would be led to believe.
The room was very small but comfortable.
No coffee or tea making facilities. No inclusive bottles of water but a well stocked fridge with nuts , chocolates etc. All of which are expensive. The roof top bar was empty which may be typical for a Tuesday evening. I did purchase a glass of white wine (£7.50) and a JD with coke (£26.50!) . Somewhat extortionate I thought particularly when I checked my bill in the morning to discover this cost but also a service charge the bar added of £4.25. So £38.25 for two drinks. Thank goodness I did not make an evening of it. The location of the hotel is very good for those into shopping.
Great location, great staff, nice room
Roof top bar and main bar were lovely and staff were very helpful.
Even after check out we left our bags in order to look around regent st. Walking distance from regent ft, Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square. Good price for central London.