- Very Good
- 131 guest reviews
"No real complaints, however beware this hotel is not child friendly. Booked a family room for 3 via LateRooms specifying 2 adults and 1 chil..."
"Got to the hotel late that night as had to work the day we went down to Blackpool til late. Hotel was lovely staff were lovely just wasn't h..."
"The room was very small, barely able to negotiate around the bed. I wouls stay again if a larger room was available and I would recommend to..."
"The time we spent there was great! We could relax in the new freshly cleaned sheets of the bed and have a relaxing shower under the warm wat..."
"Really friendly staff very helpful the room was very clean and good value for money with a lovely view of the sea...."
About the hotel
One of Blackpools largest family-owned and run hotels. The Lyndene offers high standards of service in a freindly and welcoming atmosphere. Open all year round and situated between Blackpool's famous Tower and Pleasure Beach Resort, the Lyndene is an ideal base for your holiday.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff good entertainment everything was great
No real complaints, however beware this hotel is not child friendly.
Booked a family room for 3 via LateRooms specifying 2 adults and 1 child, only to be informed upon checking-in that the Hotel could not take children under 10 years of age. This rule was subsequently & generously waived, however the room charge was increased by £10.00. Reasonable hotel by Blackpool standards.