- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"One of the best things they have there own car park...."
"Nice room, pleasant accommodation, parking round the back. I was there for one night before going on the Isle of Wight Challenge so it was p..."
"Plenty of parking ,good location with great food..."
"Clean basic room . Shower low water pressure & very slow to heat. Good breakfast. Outside garden could do with some tlc. House looks tired o..."
"Stayed for two nights in The Garden Suite, found the accommodation to be clean and presentable. It's situation is very close and in walking..."
About the hotel
Centrally located 23 bedroom Bed & Breakfast establishment with ample FREE off street car parking at the rear of the Bed & Breakfast. All our rates include breakfast offering a choice of cereals and fruits and a selection of hot dishes, white or wholemeal toast and as much tea, coffee or fruit juice as required. Licensed bar, free Wi-Fi in the public areas, patio and garden available.
We welcome holidays and business visitors and we are within walking distance of the hovercraft and catamaran sailings from Southsea and Portsmouth. Visit Britain 3 star guest accommodation rated. We can offer discounted rates for all car ferry crossings to the Island. Open all year except Christmas and New Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
I would recomend dorset house. Nice people, good breakfast, clean room, and the bed was so comfortab
One of the best things they have there own car park.
Nice room, pleasant accommodation, parking round the back.
I was there for one night before going on the Isle of Wight Challenge so it was perfect for what I needed.