- 29 guest reviews
"Pub hotel well located for Heathrow and West London. Double room okay, although somewhat small. Glass shower in bedroom with separate toilet..."
"A pleasant enough hotel clean good value for money with friendly staff, if neede I would have no qualms about staying here again..."
"On our arrival my friend and I were taken to our room, which was a chalet to the rear of the property. On inspection we decided it was not s..."
"Said it all in review...."
"A well located pub/hotel for Heathrow and surroundings at a decent price for the area. Free in room wifi. I had a double room, which was som..."
About the hotel
The Tower Arms Hotel is a famous, traditional family run English pub & hotel with an emphasis on comfort and friendly service. The Tower Arms offers 11 comfortable bed and breakfast rooms and a restaurant serving hearty home cooked food. Come and relax in our lounge drinking fine wine and ale in front of a roaring fire.
Within 3 miles of Heathrow airport and the Slough and Uxbridge business parks, The Tower Arms Hotel is also conveniently located within a few miles of several famous attractions, namely Windsor Castle, and Windsor legoland, The River Thames at picturesque Datchet and numerous top quality golf courses. We have off-road parking for residents (available for holiday parking also) and can offer discounts for longer-term bookings. For those looking for a place to celebrate a special occasion, family event or corporate entertainment, the Tower Arms has a large function room catering for up to 100 guests.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Tower Arms Hotel in Iver are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly Services but ........
The staff were friendly and helpful, but the place needs to brought into the 20th century.
I would say the place is at best use able but you would not want to stay too long (one night)
I ordered the fish and chips in the bar and wished I had not. Chips were fine, nice garnish salad on side but the battered fish was like something I had never tested before and hope never to do so again !
The Tower Arms Hotel
If the weather was warmer I would of slept in my vehice.
Very noisy, uncomfortable bed, dirty, dark, I could say a lot more but best just to say avoid.