- 26 guest reviews
"An excellent location for my work. Very friendly and efficient staff. Room comfortable and the food was excellent (Fantastic Meatballs). I w..."
"Was a very nice pub and atmosphere but the room and hotel is only suitable for a one night stay..."
"The Pub is in a small village and was fine to eat and sleep at. The problems came in the morning when in the middle of my shower the water j..."
"Couldnt have asked for any better value for money, everything we needed, excellent food. Staff members are fantastic, Very very helpful and..."
"Basic but good enough..."
About the hotel
The Tower Arms Hotel is a famous, traditional family run English pub & hotel with an emphasis on comfort and friendly service. The Tower Arms offers 11 comfortable bed and breakfast rooms and a restaurant serving hearty home cooked food. Come and relax in our lounge drinking fine wine and ale in front of a roaring fire.
Within 3 miles of Heathrow airport and the Slough and Uxbridge business parks, The Tower Arms Hotel is also conveniently located within a few miles of several famous attractions, namely Windsor Castle, and Windsor legoland, The River Thames at picturesque Datchet and numerous top quality golf courses. We have off-road parking for residents (available for holiday parking also) and can offer discounts for longer-term bookings. For those looking for a place to celebrate a special occasion, family event or corporate entertainment, the Tower Arms has a large function room catering for up to 100 guests.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Not the cleanest place I've stayed!
I stayed here for 11 nights, if I hadn't paid up front, I would of left & gone elsewhere, over the 11 nights mine or my colleagues rooms bedding had not been changed what so ever, I'm not even sure it was clean when we went in our rooms, the pillow cases were dirty, some days when we returned from work, I checked my towels, which I put on the bathroom floor, were just picked up & put back on towel rail, my friend & I went for some food twice & each time it took over a hour & half for it to arrive at our table, we wasn't impressed at all!
Nice Bar, awful room
Small single room next to toilet (doors banging and cisterns filling) check before booking / and don't bother if thats all thats available.
Water stains around shower, tired old bedding, large gaps around window, minus ten in winter. On the plus side the bar is very nice with customers who use the hotel regularly and the food was good value and good quality. Perhaps I was unlucky in staying in the worst room ever!