"Lovely small hotel. Very comfortable, clean and well maintained. Small car park...."
"On arrival I was greeted by the staff at reception, my room was clean and tidy. The breakfast was ok have had to wait a little while to get..."
About the hotel
The privately owned P and J Hotel is ideally located in the prosperous area of Lenton. Our competitive room prices will provide guests with inclusive Private Car Parking, Wireless Internet and the option of a Continental breakfast. Ten minutes walking distance from Nottingham University and Queens Medical Centre (Nottingham University Hospital).
We are also less than a mile from the thriving city of Nottingham and surrounded by good transport links. The management and staff have a notable pride in room appearance and cleanliness and provide an exceptional warm and friendly service. The family-run Hotel has been managed by the Grandfield family for over 30 years and has foreseen developments and ever ongoing refurbishments. We have a quiet, relaxing bar & lounge for guests only, with a large-screen TV, pool table and a classic jukebox. Bedrooms at The P&J Hotel in Nottingham are contemporary in style yet are in keeping with the historic building. All rooms have double glazing windows and comfortable beds, with cotton rich sheeting. Our bedrooms provide a warm and relaxing environment for when you are away from home.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and Quiet Hotel
Lovely small hotel.
Very comfortable, clean and well maintained. Small car park.
Noisy and unhelpful hotel
The room was towards to the main road, which was very noisy.
The staff was unhelpful as well. When I asked to change to a quiet room, the staff said there was no spare room. Actually, I found that the hotel was very quiet that night.