- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel, well situated with friendly efficient staff. Only negative, my partner has dietary problems and when we tried to have dinne..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Geneva, just steps from the train station, the Royal Manotel welcomes you into a warm, neoclassical ambiance. It offers 202 elegant rooms and suites with free Wi Fi, air-conditioning, flat-screen interactive TV with pay-per-view films and tea and coffee making facilities. It provides fitness and wellness facilities such as sauna and hammam, 24-hour room service, conference and banquet facilities, restaurants and private car park.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Royal Manotel in Geneva is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(CHF) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel, well situated with friendly efficient staff.
Only negative, my partner has dietary problems and when we tried to have dinner at the hotel restaurant they were not prepared / able to accommodate us. We ended up having to walk out, rather embarrassing to say the least. Lots of good restaurants near by.