- 18 guest reviews
"Lovely setting on the edge of Tillicoultry. Wonderful courtyard. Plenty of parking. Comfortable room. Good food available in restaurant. Enj..."
"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. It was bitterly cold outside but the hotel was toasty warm, the welcome was lovely, the service friendly, the..."
"Nice Country Hotel in a quiet location. Great restaurant. Friendly helpful staff. Look forward to staying again...."
"We were attending a birthday celebration in nearby Dollar and almost at the last minute decided not to drive home after it so booked this ho..."
About the hotel
Situated close to all the main tourist attractions & golf courses in Central Scotland. Our restored 18th Century Steading with it's colourful courtyard, has been sympathetically refurbished to a high standard, with the backdrop of the stunning Ochil Hills, it is the perfect place for walking, touring, golfing or just having a relaxing time, with good food and fantastic wine. From a Weekend Break to a Conference, a Business Lunch to an Intimate Dinner for two, we are sure we can cater for all your needs and provide you with the hospitality you deserve.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Harviestoun Country Hotel & Restaurant in Tillicoultry are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely setting on the edge of Tillicoultry.
Wonderful courtyard. Plenty of parking. Comfortable room. Good food available in restaurant. Enjoyed a 2 night stay and hope to visit again.
A delightful, warm and friendly place
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
It was bitterly cold outside but the hotel was toasty warm, the welcome was lovely, the service friendly, the food very good and the bed comfy, with good WiFi. Could not have asked for more, I will be back.