- 8 guest reviews
"A little shabby in corridors but the room itself was fine. Untidy in public areas with chairs stacked on top of each other behind the break..."
"Stayed one night sat 4th Jan with my wife and grandaughter in a family room, everything was fine, great value for money, enjoyed the contine..."
"Clean comfortable room. Located close to Windsor just a little to far to walk in winter. Bus stops outside lodge. Toby Carvery on site wry b..."
"Everything about our stay was excellent. The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The room was lovely, although the vi..."
About the hotel
Reached easily from the M4 or M25, this modern lodge provides comfy and convenient budget accommodation just 10 minutes from Royal Windsor, putting Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse and Legoland right on your doorstep. There’s so much to enjoy nearby, it’s hard to know where to start. Pop round to the queen’s house at Windsor Castle – the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world.
Watch world-class horseracing at Ascot, take a horse-drawn hackney carriage ride through Windsor and the Great Park or keep the whole family entertained at Legoland. You can even round your day off with a hearty roast dinner, as this 15-room lodge has its own Toby Carvery, serving a choice of at least three delicious joints with lots of fresh, seasonal vegetables.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
38% would recommend it to a friend
Innkeeper's Lodge Old Windsor
On arriving there was some confusion over my booking so took a while to check in .
Decided to eat out as restaurant bar a bit shabby. Came back later and had just got into bed when I was called and asked to come and settle my bill I said this was not convenient and would sort in the morning. Breakfast okay but not very appealing.
This hotel was clean and food was reasonable for the price, but the staff in general were unhelpful and didn't want to be there.
For this reason I wouldn't recommend.