- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Stayed one night sat 4th Jan with my wife and grandaughter in a family room, everything was fine, great value for money, enjoyed the contine..."
"Clean comfortable room. Located close to Windsor just a little to far to walk in winter. Bus stops outside lodge. Toby Carvery on site wry b..."
"Everything about our stay was excellent. The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The room was lovely, although the vi..."
"For the area this hotel offers great value, booked because it had a Toby on site. Plenty of parking and the rooms were very clean and comfor..."
"Perfect location, easy to find, pretty village location with petrol stations and shops in walking distance. Windsor/Eaton train station a sh..."
About the hotel
Reached easily from the M4 or M25, this modern lodge provides comfy and convenient budget accommodation just 10 minutes from Royal Windsor, putting Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse and Legoland right on your doorstep. There’s so much to enjoy nearby, it’s hard to know where to start. Pop round to the queen’s house at Windsor Castle – the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world.
Watch world-class horseracing at Ascot, take a horse-drawn hackney carriage ride through Windsor and the Great Park or keep the whole family entertained at Legoland. You can even round your day off with a hearty roast dinner, as this 15-room lodge has its own Toby Carvery, serving a choice of at least three delicious joints with lots of fresh, seasonal vegetables.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Pub grub for the evening-not so good. Breakfast the same
Innkeeper's Lodge Old Windsor
Stayed one night sat 4th Jan with my wife and grandaughter in a family room, everything was fine, great value for money, enjoyed the continental breakfast.
The english option looked good value but it was not my day for a big breakfast, perhaps next time.