- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"My husband and I booked an overnight stay at the Innkeeper's Lodge, Woking - we were pleasantly surprised. The accommodation was clean and o..."
"2nd time staying here and will definitely stay again as the hotel is very convenient to Woking Barracks...."
"Members of staff were friendly and very helpful and the hotel was close to the town. Our room was warm, the beds comfortable but the decor d..."
"Good rooms clean and cosy although no hairdryer, when we requested one was told that there was one in a locked drawer, not much use. No phon..."
"Fish over cooked and dry on the Friday Asked for 2 steaks 1- medium rare & 1- medium both were medium rare. Breakfast was good. Being disabl..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for a hotel in Woking with a great central location, Innkeeper's Lodge Woking is the perfect choice. Just a short walk from Woking station, it’s an ideal base whether you’re sightseeing in Surrey or attending the H. G.
Wells Conference and Event Centre for business. Whatever your travel plans, it’s nice to know that there’s a cosy real-ale pub* right next door, where you can put your feet up with a pint of expertly kept cask-ale and some traditional, seasonally inspired food. Each room is en-suite with free wi-fi, a flat screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Free on site parking is also available. Woking is a bustling town close to Horsell, Chobham and Sheerwater. Nestled in the heart of leafy Surrey, it was a favourite country residence of the Tudors, although certainly for science-fiction fans it’s most famous for the ‘Martians invasion’ in H. G. Wells’ War of the Worlds. Nearby you can explore two majestic 18th century mansions, Clandon Park and Hatchlands Park, inspect the vintage cars and planes at the Brooklands Museum or take the family to Chessington World of Adventure. *Please note that only children aged 14 and over can dine in our pub, and only when accompanied by an adult.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Innkeeper's Lodge, Woking
My husband and I booked an overnight stay at the Innkeeper's Lodge, Woking - we were pleasantly surprised.
The accommodation was clean and our room was spacious; also there was free parking which was a huge asset. I had a bit of trouble with the internet connection but Phil and Kate were very helpful and sorted it out for me. Good breakfast included in the price next morning. We would definitely stay there again.
2nd time staying here and will definitely stay again as the hotel is very convenient to Woking Barracks.